The winners of the 2019 Canadian FinTech & AI Awards were announced at an awards ceremony last night in Toronto.
International experts judged the Awards from leading organizations that included Credit Suisse, the World Bank, Rolls-Royce, NASA, Lloyd’s Bank, Amazon, Standard Chartered Bank, Airbnb, Hulu, Google, Cineplex, and LG Electronics.
Among the lost list of 2019 winners were:
– Canadian Bankers Association Bank Innovator of the Year Award – CIBC
– Responsible Innovation in Financial Services Award – Scotiabank
– Scotiabank FemTech Leader of the Year Award – Debbie Gamble of Interac
– CIBC FinTech Startup of the Year Award – Symend
– ICICI Bank FinTech Company of the Year Award – Cinchy & Paybright
– Payments Company of the Year Award – Visa Inc.
The Awards recognize banks, credit unions, innovators, investors, advisory firms, law firms, technology companies, impactors and thought leaders across Canada in financial services.
Check out the complete list of winners online.