The Canadian FinTech & AI Awards took place at the Carlu in Toronto tonight and a number of Canadian fintech all-stars took home hardware.
The annual awards bring together Canada’s leaders in finance to celebrate and support Canadian technology from coast to coast.
- FinTech Startup of the Year – Borrowell
- FinTech Company of the Year – Interac
- Financial Institution of the Year – RBC
- Blockchain Company of the Year – Coinsquare
- Accelerator/Incubator of the Year – Accelerator Waterloo
- Investment Firm of the Year – Portag3
- Fintech Leader of the Year – Anthony Di Iorio
- Judge’s Choice Award – Flinks
TheCanadian FinTech & AI Awards were started in 2015 by the Digital Finance Institute to recognize and celebrate Canadian innovation in financial technology and artificial intelligence.